How do websites still track my home country?

http://ift.tt/eA8V8J

Am wondering how some websites (specifically IMDB and pornhub) can still track where i am from even though I am using a VPN that is located in another country and have private navigation on. I know they know my location because they still try to display stuff in my native language which is super annoying when their translation engine is super crappy.

Thanks for the help !



Am wondering how some websites (specifically IMDB and pornhub) can still track where i am from even though I am using a VPN that is located in another country and have private navigation on. I know they know my location because they still try to display stuff in my native language which is super annoying when their translation engine is super crappy.Thanks for the help !

http://ift.tt/2gXO7gy

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post