Hey guys, Johnny with Rules for Rebels and Episode 55 of Side Hustle Tuesdays. Today's episode is a fun one, it's about a 10 year long side hustle and labor of love that has finally come together and is finally making money. Today's side hustle involves a foldable boat which can pack up into a backpack. I thought this was a fun story on the heels of me just having gotten back from an outdoorsy camping trip so figured I'd also share a little slide show from my trip during the video. So today's side hustler had a day job, that's kind of what allowed him to take his time getting this side hustle going. To date it's been a work in progress for over 10 years and while his product is on the market, he's still tinkering with his design and recently came up with a revision which allows the boat to go from backpack to water ready in under 3 minutes, pretty impressive. Watch today's story I'm sure you'll find it fascinating.
Hey guys, Johnny with Rules for Rebels and Episode 55 of Side Hustle Tuesdays. Today's episode is a fun one, it's about a 10 year long side hustle and labor of love that has finally come together and is finally making money. Today's side hustle involves a foldable boat which can pack up into a backpack. I thought this was a fun story on the heels of me just having gotten back from an outdoorsy camping trip so figured I'd also share a little slide show from my trip during the video. So today's side hustler had a day job, that's kind of what allowed him to take his time getting this side hustle going. To date it's been a work in progress for over 10 years and while his product is on the market, he's still tinkering with his design and recently came up with a revision which allows the boat to go from backpack to water ready in under 3 minutes, pretty impressive. Watch today's story I'm sure you'll find it fascinating.