http://ift.tt/eA8V8J
Wish I got a screenshot while it appeared, but I got a Windows notification saying something along the lines of "Google Chrome is rapidly wasting your battery! Switch now to Edge". With this notification came a little battery icon which showed it at about 75% health..... my battery is at 98%. How low will Microsoft go?
http://ift.tt/2CUAbc0
Wish I got a screenshot while it appeared, but I got a Windows notification saying something along the lines of "Google Chrome is rapidly wasting your battery! Switch now to Edge". With this notification came a little battery icon which showed it at about 75% health..... my battery is at 98%. How low will Microsoft go?
Wish I got a screenshot while it appeared, but I got a Windows notification saying something along the lines of "Google Chrome is rapidly wasting your battery! Switch now to Edge". With this notification came a little battery icon which showed it at about 75% health..... my battery is at 98%. How low will Microsoft go?
http://ift.tt/2CUAbc0