Hey guys, I've been kind of slacking at making videos as of late and especially crypto videos. We had a rough January and early February so aside from continuing to Dollar Cost Average (DCA) into promising longterm projects as I always do I decided to kind of take a step back and not hang on every move the markets were making. Things seem to be slowly recovering, were out of that January / February slump we seem to see every year, although this most recent time it was kind of exaserbated by alot of FUD with fake news about regulation and countries banning Bitcoin as well as Bitconnect going down and several hacks and exit scams across various exchanges. As far as exciting stuff I wanted to mention in this video... 1. The markets tend to move in trends and Bitcoin seems to be on a Bullish trend. I think if we can crack 12K the fomo is going to kick in hard and Bitcoin is really going to go on a run. 2. Coinbase is beginning to add Segwit and should be implemented 100% by mid next week. Lightening network continues to grow as well. 3. Talk a bit about moving coins off exchanges. After seeing so many hacks and the BitGrail hack / exit scam it really highlighted to me the need to follow crypto best practices and not keep a ton of money sitting on exchanges. I would recommend others do the same, yeah I know it's a pain in the butt, yeah I know the fees suck but losing a couple bucks to withdrawl fees beats losing your whole stash if an exchange goes down. 4. Right now I'm pretty much consolidating down from a huge portfolio into a handfull of coins. I'm super heavy on Bitcoin, Ethereum and Litecoin, beginning to start stacking NEO which is going to be my next largest holding outside of the core 3. I started exclusively using the NEON wallet, super user friendly, you can claim gas every 5 minutes and participate in NEO ICO's through the wallet I believe though I havn't done this myself. Outside of those positions most of my positions are minor ie FUN, Stellar, EOS, NAV, PIVX, Ark, and LISK although I'm probably going to dump my Lisk here soon, I think there's a lot of hype about the SDK and rebranding but I don't think it's going to live up to the hype. 5. Things on the ICO front have been pretty boring IMHO, nothing especially interesting or that I really wanted to get involved in. Two tokens which sort of interested me were ViceToken which is on the Steemit blockchain, ultimately decided not to invest and the white list sale seemed like kind of a joke how it was run. I'm still considering investing in the PinkDate ICO though I'm still on the fence. 6. Lastly I wanted to touch on Steemit, a lot of promising stuff going on with Steemit such as large Youtubers like the HodgeTwins and Fruious Pete Joining. I'm also seeing a lot of spam and nonsense on Steemit as well so optimistic but the platform also has it's issues. That's really all I got for you guys today. What news did I miss? What is your opinion of how the market is trending and how things are going to look for the comming weeks? Drop a comment with your thoughts. ********************************** Business Inquiries, Sponsor a Video, or Just Wanna Say What's Up... RulesForRebels@Gmail.com ********************************** Social Blog RulesForRebels.Com Steemit @RulesForRebels Twitter @RulesForRebels Instagram @RulesForRebels *********************************** Support the Channel with Crypto Bitcoin 1AbsM6eUvruyRZZ9iB3cFgTRtBwCmNcgRa Litecoin M9xpcu43xaoksM1zKQVeHos8yxuJevC8zk Ethereum 0x4CE3AA68e31F8Fd9B8c73AE76C40B42eB90Be5b8 NavCoin NeyMn17BXV9SoYJGUPLyG47xRfWxRYWsz9 Steemit @RulesForRebels STM6hprxM2ciQa48H2fBdq9ksn8rmFGdFoTrQCz516pHS7NqVHBBq Dash XbRAqzqwLLk2Fkq6bUtN417UFrjNcaLyDj ZCash t1VgnxB76TesdUuzYs6Qpbr5kPS86cEreVy
Hey guys, I've been kind of slacking at making videos as of late and especially crypto videos. We had a rough January and early February so aside from continuing to Dollar Cost Average (DCA) into promising longterm projects as I always do I decided to kind of take a step back and not hang on every move the markets were making. Things seem to be slowly recovering, were out of that January / February slump we seem to see every year, although this most recent time it was kind of exaserbated by alot of FUD with fake news about regulation and countries banning Bitcoin as well as Bitconnect going down and several hacks and exit scams across various exchanges. As far as exciting stuff I wanted to mention in this video... 1. The markets tend to move in trends and Bitcoin seems to be on a Bullish trend. I think if we can crack 12K the fomo is going to kick in hard and Bitcoin is really going to go on a run. 2. Coinbase is beginning to add Segwit and should be implemented 100% by mid next week. Lightening network continues to grow as well. 3. Talk a bit about moving coins off exchanges. After seeing so many hacks and the BitGrail hack / exit scam it really highlighted to me the need to follow crypto best practices and not keep a ton of money sitting on exchanges. I would recommend others do the same, yeah I know it's a pain in the butt, yeah I know the fees suck but losing a couple bucks to withdrawl fees beats losing your whole stash if an exchange goes down. 4. Right now I'm pretty much consolidating down from a huge portfolio into a handfull of coins. I'm super heavy on Bitcoin, Ethereum and Litecoin, beginning to start stacking NEO which is going to be my next largest holding outside of the core 3. I started exclusively using the NEON wallet, super user friendly, you can claim gas every 5 minutes and participate in NEO ICO's through the wallet I believe though I havn't done this myself. Outside of those positions most of my positions are minor ie FUN, Stellar, EOS, NAV, PIVX, Ark, and LISK although I'm probably going to dump my Lisk here soon, I think there's a lot of hype about the SDK and rebranding but I don't think it's going to live up to the hype. 5. Things on the ICO front have been pretty boring IMHO, nothing especially interesting or that I really wanted to get involved in. Two tokens which sort of interested me were ViceToken which is on the Steemit blockchain, ultimately decided not to invest and the white list sale seemed like kind of a joke how it was run. I'm still considering investing in the PinkDate ICO though I'm still on the fence. 6. Lastly I wanted to touch on Steemit, a lot of promising stuff going on with Steemit such as large Youtubers like the HodgeTwins and Fruious Pete Joining. I'm also seeing a lot of spam and nonsense on Steemit as well so optimistic but the platform also has it's issues. That's really all I got for you guys today. What news did I miss? What is your opinion of how the market is trending and how things are going to look for the comming weeks? Drop a comment with your thoughts. ********************************** Business Inquiries, Sponsor a Video, or Just Wanna Say What's Up... RulesForRebels@Gmail.com ********************************** Social Blog RulesForRebels.Com Steemit @RulesForRebels Twitter @RulesForRebels Instagram @RulesForRebels *********************************** Support the Channel with Crypto Bitcoin 1AbsM6eUvruyRZZ9iB3cFgTRtBwCmNcgRa Litecoin M9xpcu43xaoksM1zKQVeHos8yxuJevC8zk Ethereum 0x4CE3AA68e31F8Fd9B8c73AE76C40B42eB90Be5b8 NavCoin NeyMn17BXV9SoYJGUPLyG47xRfWxRYWsz9 Steemit @RulesForRebels STM6hprxM2ciQa48H2fBdq9ksn8rmFGdFoTrQCz516pHS7NqVHBBq Dash XbRAqzqwLLk2Fkq6bUtN417UFrjNcaLyDj ZCash t1VgnxB76TesdUuzYs6Qpbr5kPS86cEreVy