http://ift.tt/eA8V8J
While I've been playing my games, I have experienced lag, chunks of the game not loading and mostly just slowness and unresponsiveness. Does anyone know any decent laptops which could be used to play games like Fallout 4 or CS:GO? If you do please put it in the comments.
http://ift.tt/2G0DAcq
While I've been playing my games, I have experienced lag, chunks of the game not loading and mostly just slowness and unresponsiveness. Does anyone know any decent laptops which could be used to play games like Fallout 4 or CS:GO? If you do please put it in the comments.
While I've been playing my games, I have experienced lag, chunks of the game not loading and mostly just slowness and unresponsiveness. Does anyone know any decent laptops which could be used to play games like Fallout 4 or CS:GO? If you do please put it in the comments.
http://ift.tt/2G0DAcq